Guest designing - Uniko - Stenciled Autumn Leave

Hello crafty friends, 
                                                       Autumn leaves card, Uniko leaves stencil, Uniko stamps - Natures treasure stencil and mask, Distress ink blending, Stenciled card, Clean and simple card, Guest designer Ishani, Quillish
  I am thrilled to be a guest designer at Uniko Studio blog   and thankful for the opportunity!
I have a clean and simple card for the new challenge the blog and decided not to twist, mostly because I didn't have a thank you sentiment in my Uniko Stash and I only wanted to use their gorgeous stamps.

I have used for my card Uniko's Stencil & mask - Nature's treasures- ii and blended all the Autumn colors I could imagine, for this. I have used Distress inks and some Altenew inks in green, brown, yellow, orange and pink. I took some pencils out to give a little depth at the places I missed out during ink blending.
Autumn leaves card, Uniko leaves stencil, Uniko stamps - Natures treasure stencil and mask, Distress ink blending, Stenciled card, Clean and simple card, Guest designer Ishani, Quillish
I hope you like my take on the Autumn Inspired card with the beautiful leaves stencil. 

I have an Autumn inspired card on my You tube channel.
Hope you will stop by and also subscribe to my channel :)


Thank you for stopping by.



 

Comments

  1. Ishani this is gorgeous - the colours are so very pretty
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful Ishani, love the colours and the layout. Looks like we had great minds reaching for the same stencil ;) Thank you for Guest Designing with Uniko. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The most beautiful colour choices Ishani and a fantastic use of that Uniko stencil. Thanks so much for guesting with us at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your autumnal colours for this beautiful CAS card, Ishani! Thanks so much for being such a talented Guest Designer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see you guest designing at Uniko this month and what a stunning and super pretty take on the challenge. Love your use of the stencil. Fantastic idea and just oozing elegance. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish