TO - Holiday wreath - Memory box

Hello friends,
Did you see the new challenge up at Time Out challenges? We have a theme challenge - Season.
You can be inspired by any type of season... season of the year, seasoning (food, herbs, gardens)... whatever interpretation inspires you! 

We also have an optional twist. Use coloring (markers, paints, color pencils, etc)
                                    
We are thankful to our sponsors Poppy Stamps for sponsoring this challenge. All entries that participate in the optional twist of coloring will be entered to win a $20 gift voucher to the Poppy Stamps website!


For my card I used Memory box's Poinsettia Circle Frame craft die that was generously sent by the company. I cut out green and red cardstocks with the  die so that my wreath's flowers are red. I used Nuvo drops for the small berries and used gold pearls for the center of Poinsettias. For the background I used Hero arts - woodgrain texture die and splattered white and gold splatters. For the sentiment I used a die from Concord and 9th - happy holidays label die and cut out Gold mirror cardstock.
I also have a very cool video showing a Christmas card I made by modifying a stamp. And I am happy with how I could stretch a stamp, like that!
I hope you will stop by and also subscribe to support my channel :)



Comments

  1. wonderful card and showcase of the wreath. Love the texture and adore you added the background woodgrain and god sentiment x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish