3 Classic and cool cards for men

 Hello dear crafters,

I am up at HNDMD blog with some some classic and cool ideas for cards for men. Did you check my previous video? Where I shared my ways of keeping a card clean and simple! Today I have ideas, which you can try with any of your masculine stamps and if you don't have masculine stamps, get them at CrafTangles. For my cards I am using one stamp called Roadtrip We are playing with theme - masculine for this month's challenge and I thought these vehicles perfectly represent, everything we associate men with.

For the supplies that I used for the cards you can refer to the post here.
Cards for men, Masculine cards, Craftangles roadtrip stamp set,  Retirement card,Craftangles car,bike stamp,


Cards for men are some what difficult but this stamp - Roadtrip , makes the cards so easy yet attractive. They are solid stamps and so beautifully illustrated that everyone can use them and make their masculine projects look cool!


Scooter Card for Men - Unforgettable VESPA
Card for men - Scooter card, Vintage card, Vespa scooter card, Craftangles Roadtrip stamp, Quillish
The scooter stamp, reminded me of my grand father and the things I associate with him also includes Newspaper. I stamped my scooter, colored it in colors of my grand father's scooter and cut it. On top folding Old lace card panel I stamped the Old newspaper stamp with Desert sand ink. I went through the wanderlust paper pack and found this amazing paper with ambassador kind of cars and a vintage look. Everything looked like it was made to be a part of my card. I stamped a fantastic sentiment, apt for the whole card from Birthday wishes stamp set in black ink and tadaaaa..
Card for men - Scooter card, Vintage card, Vespa scooter card, Craftangles Roadtrip stamp Quillish

Vintage Car card for men - Retirement card
Card for men - Car card, Retirement card, Vintage card, Vintage car card, Craftangles Roadtrip stamp Quillish, Birthday card for men , Car stamp card, repetitive stamping in rainbow colors
This card excited me the most as I love repetitive stamping on cards but I also wanted to try stamping in different inks. This vintage car made a perfect retirement card. I took matte side of Dual texture paper and stamped with all the various color of inks I had in rainbow colors. These were all dye inks. And I tried to stamp in dual tones with help of stamping platform. The inks I used were varied from various companies like, Tubby craft, Memento and Altenew. I mounted my stamped panel on midnight black cardstock and stamped the sentiments from all of us sentiment set and heat embossed in white and foam mounted them.
Card for men - Car card, Retirement card, Vintage card, Vintage car card, Craftangles Roadtrip stamp Quillish, Birthday card for men , Car stamp card, repetitive stamping in rainbow colors

Bike card for men on road trip

Card for men - Motorcycle card,  silhouette stamping ,Adventure theme card,Motor bike card, Motor cycle card, Craftangles Roadtrip stamp Quillish, Birthday card for men , bike stamp card,
For this stamp I wanted to do silhouette stamping as this bike was a solid stamp. I blended Distress oxides in Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry, Spiced marmalade and Squeezed lemonade on Dual texture white paper with blending brushes. I used a piece of Earl grey cardstock and swiped black ink for a cool texture to depict road. I stamped my bike with Versafine Onyx black and stamped sentiment and heat embossed it in white.
Card for men - Motorcycle card,  silhouette stamping ,Adventure theme card,Motor bike card, Motor cycle card, Craftangles Roadtrip stamp Quillish, Birthday card for men , bike stamp card,

I hope you are inspired to make some cool masculine cards! 

Also, I have this Autumn card video, I thought of sharing here. hope you will stop by and also consider subscribing my channel :) Thank you!



Joining in at

STAMPlorations


STAMPlorations


Simon says stamp blog- wednesday challenge

A perfect time to craft challenge

Crafters cafe blog challenge

Cardz 4 guyz

Word art wednesday




For more inspirations don’t forget to subscribe to my channel
Follow my blog for latest inspirations
I share more on my Instagram and 

also check out my Facebook page

Thank you for stopping by



Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing your wonderful card and tutorial. I always admire watercolor cards, but prefer a more controlled technique. However, your card and instructions make me want to try this technique. I (when!) I do, I'll post my card to my blog and share a link to your video. Thanks so much. Kathy A at https://myasperations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning cards Ishani - love the car one too - that is amazing, and the rainbow, repetitive stamping is great to make a colourful but masculine card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your blended colors in the card for the Cardz4Guyz challenge!! Thanks for playing along with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your cards are super, but my favourite is the third one, love the bold black bike against the sunset sky! Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - love the inked background.

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous blended background! Perfect foil for that silhouette stamp. Thanks for playing with us at STAMPlorations Theme & Photo Prompt challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish