AAA - Glow in dark Stars Birthday card

 Hello every one,

There is a new challenge up at AAA cards , with Max white space, as our game and an optional twist of Stars
                                               

We are so thankful to our Sponsor, Uniko  Ltd and they are giving away  a £10.00 e certificate  to be spent on their online store

                                                                Uniko

I love my white space to be coloured. So I have blue cardstock on which I have white heat embossed. The sentiment is by a company Winnie and Walter, that sadly wrapped up their lovely business. The stars are die cuts from SSS space journey dies that I cut from a silver paper and heat embossed with glow in dark Embossing powder.

Clean and simple stars card, Glow in dark card, Wow embossing powder - glow in dark

I loved how it glowed in the dark! Perfect for stars and night sky. I wish I had remembered it when I was making space themed cards. Did you happen to watch the video of me and my son crafting for the World space week? If not then you can watch here.

We have Sue as our Guest and she has a beautiful CAS card for us.
Hope you liked my take and will join us at the AAA cards challenge.


Thank you for stopping by
Ishani

Comments

  1. That's fun, didn't know about glow in the dark embossing powder. Thanks for introducing it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Ishani - that glow in the dark ep sounds fun
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish