Diwali Crafts - Easy Ideas to Mass Produce

Hello everyone!


Today I am sharing easy ideas to Mass produce your Diwali Crafts! Festivals are busy times and with so much to do, crafting should be quick but lead to beautiful results! I am here with some Diwali crafts that can be customized to any of your requirements or themes. With NavRatri being celebrated amidst social distancing, sending gifts and cards for upcoming festivals will be one way to celebrate! You can also check my previous videos on Diwali crafts here and here and more festive crafts here. Also, did you check the October month challenge? Don't forget to participate in our challenge and win some amazing gift prizes.

Diwali Crafts, Diwali cards, Mass producing crafts, Diwali tags, Diwali, easy Diwali cards, Quillish, Heat embossing on cards, One layer cards,
RULES FOR MASS PRODUCING

I am always looking for Diwali craft ideas to make cards quickly but make them look attractive. Also, who likes to waste products? Not me! Today in my video I share how I use products to reduce wastage and get more done in less time with some rules that I follow while Mass producing!

     Diwali Crafts, Diwali cards, Mass producing crafts, Diwali tags, Diwali, easy Diwali cards, Quillish, Heat embossing on cards, One layer cards,

Diwali Crafts, Diwali cards, Mass producing crafts, Diwali tags, Diwali, easy Diwali cards, Quillish, Heat embossing on cards, One layer cards,

These projects are not just for Diwali. These ideas can be incorporated for wedding themed crafts and for any occasion you'd like!


Beautiful Diwali cards - Made in Minutes!

Cards are one essential part of any celebrations. And Diwali is a perfect time to send our loved ones Best wishes! I am using various stamps for Diwali cards. I have used Ethnic Borders stamp set for my design and have used these stamp sets to build up my sentiments - Diwali greetings, Celebrating Diwali, Diwali sentiments and Festive Lights.

Diwali Crafts, Diwali cards, Mass producing crafts, Diwali tags, Diwali, easy Diwali cards, Quillish, Heat embossing on cards, One layer cards,

I associate colors with festivals and celebrations! And CrafTangles have amazing collection of colorful cardstocks which make our work of mass producing easier!

Diwali Crafts, Diwali cards, Mass producing crafts, Diwali tags, Diwali, easy Diwali cards, Quillish, Heat embossing on cards, One layer cards,
I am talking about how I design my cards when I want to mass produce and things that are to thought over before you start mass producing, in my video.

Diwali Crafts, Diwali cards, Mass producing crafts, Diwali tags, Diwali, easy Diwali cards, Quillish, Heat embossing on cards, One layer cards,

Quick Diwali Note Cards

How can simple stenciling transform your saved pieces of card stock to little note cards. I have used Small Ganeshas stencil for stenciling for these little note cards to adorn my Diwali gifts.

Diwali Crafts, Diwali cards, Mass producing crafts, Diwali tags, Diwali, easy Diwali cards, Quillish, Heat embossing on cards, One layer cards,

Simple Gift tags

I have used Festive Lights stamp set for heat embossing these gift tags that can be used for not only Diwali but birthdays or Christmas. I love to heat emboss for some bling.

Diwali Crafts, Diwali cards, Mass producing crafts, Diwali tags, Diwali, easy Diwali cards, Quillish, Heat embossing on cards, One layer cards,
I hope you are inspired to do some Diwali crafts with these simple ideas! You can watch the detailed video on how I made this card by clicking below:

I hope you will Follow my blog for more inspirations

I share more on my Instagram and 

also you can check my Facebook page

Thank you for stopping by!


Joining in at












Comments

  1. You have been busy. Beautifuul creations and fab colours. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, now there are some gorgeous borders!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your cards - the gold embossing on the colorful card stock is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at the Creative Knockouts Challenge.

    April

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish