TO - Cheers - Wedding Congratulations

Hello dear crafters.

Did you check the ongoing challenge up at Time Out challenges We want you to be inspired by words.


You can use any part of this, one word or the entire quote. I was inspired by the whole quote as it gave me the meaning of a couple, who dated and had coffee until now are going to celebrate with champagne

Our fabulous and generous sponsor it Stamplorations! The challenge winner will receive a $25.00 Gift Voucher. 


For my card, I am using sponsors Sketched hearts stencil and You and Me stamp set. It is a One layer card. The flute are by Jane's doodles from the Cheers stamp set, now retired. I did masking for both the flutes and stenciled the Sketched hearts stencil in two pinks Spin sugar and worn lipstick DO,to give a little dimension to the heart.

Then I coloured my champagne in CraftTangles liquid water color in Gold dust and Poolside. I stamped the sentiment and added an ampersand with  pen.

Wedding card, One layer card, Champagne card, Cheers card, Champagne stamp set, Cheers by Janes Doodles, Stamplorations Sketched heart stencil, Quillish

I also have a new video where I show you ways to keep your cards Clean and simple.
                    I hope you will stop by at my You tube channel and I would be grateful, if you would 
help me grow by subscribing to my channel.


Less is more
A toast to the newly weds




Comments

  1. This is gorgeous. I love the sketchy look of that heart and your mix of pinks is perfect. What the placement of the glasses is so fresh and gorgeous colours. Love you made a one layer! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your thought process here from a date and coffee to marriage and champagne. Brilliant. Love the stenciled heart and the masking for the glasses. Lve the way you filled them too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your stencilled heart and the pinks are lovely. The colours you've used on your flutes are fabulous and I love that the whole tells a little story. Thanks for sharing with us at Less is More,
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! Beautiful heart stencilling and your colouring of the champagne glasses is amazing. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish