TO - Encouragement card - CAS-ual fridays stamps

Hello everyone!


Have you played at the ongoing Breast cancer awareness challenge at Time Out challenges yet?
We have CAS-ual Fridays as our kind sponsors. Wre so thankful to tehm for sponsoring this challenge. The winner of the challenge will get $25 gift coupon to their store.

For my card I used our Sponsors 4 petal die set and gave it a design as if it were Wisteria like flowers. I googled and found that there are such kind of flowers in real. I blended some pink color on a pink cardstock and die cut my flowers for giving variation to each floret. For the center I added Nuvo drops. For the background I die cut my panel from Tim Holtz Alterations - Mixed media Christmas  and added sentiment from  flower angel stamp .

Breast cancer awareness card, Encouragement card, CASual Fri days 4 petal dies, Tim Holtz Alterations mixed media Christmas die card, Quillish, Time out challenges

We have the very talented Dhruvika from Cardogram as our Guest and she has a beautiful encouragement card for us.

Hope you liked my take and will join us at the Time out challenge.

Have you hopped along at World Space week hop and Mental Health Instagram hop and blog hop?

I also have interesting videos full of facts and crafts for these two hops.
I'd love and be thankful if you would stop by and consider subscribing!


and 





Comments

  1. Love your wisteria Ishani - it is very realistic , on your gorgeous card.
    I have grown wisteria in the past, but you need to be careful where you plant them, as they can become very invasive, pushing into buildings given half a chance - it pays to grow them on a frame away from buildings!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love how pretty this is and how you used pink colour on pink card-what a great idea. I really like how you arranged these around that elegant frame and such a lovely sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Ishani. I love your cascade of flowers and the tiny pearl canters. That little die cut area looks wonderful with it. Great card of encouragement.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish