CIC - Diwali card with Rangoli design

 Hello everyone,


We have a new challenge up at Cupcake Inspirations and we have Color challenge.

I used these colors for a Diwali card with Spellbinders Kaleidoscope tile etched dies and stenciled a soft background with Craftangles stencil and used Shubh deepavali (happy Diwali) sentiment.


Hope you will play along with us at Cupcake Inspirations.

Did you check my new video tutorial - where I share ideas for making Diwali crafts?

I'd love and be thankful. if you would subscribe to my channel

Thank you for stopping by

Ishani

Comments

  1. Stunning card Ishani - love the colours!
    yes I am still here - just not as active as I was - I will be back more regularly though!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish