CIC - Monster Birthday - Masculine Birthday card

 Hello everyone,


We have a new challenge up at Cupcake Inspirations and we have - Theme challenge.

I am a weakling and are scared of halloween :P so I used a cute monster for a birthday card! I used Hero arts - Eat cake all day stamp for this CAS card!
Masculine Birthday cake, Monster card, Hero arts eat cake all day, Quillish

Hope you will play along with us at Cupcake Inspirations.

Did you check my new video tutorial - where I share ideas to mass produce crafts?
If not you can watch it here
I'd love and be thankful. if you would subscribe to my channel

Thank you for stopping by

Ishani


Joining in at

AAA birthday


Simon says stamp blog - wednesday challenge


Comments

  1. Oh what a wonderfully coloured monster Ishani - love the subtle tone on tone background stamping too. A fabulous card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and cute! And not a bit scary. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute monster and I love that subtile background too! Thanks for joining our AAA Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish