TO - Celebrating Diwali with CrafTangles

Hello everyone!

Diwali card, Time out challenges, Diwali Crafts, Handmade Diwali cards,  Craftangles,Copic markers,Quillish,
Did you play at the ongoing challenge up at Time Out challenges  yet? We have a theme challenge and we are making papercrafts for Festivals with an Optional twist of add shimmer or glitter!
We are so thankful to our wonderful sponsor - CrafTangles and the winner receives a $20 gift voucher!




I am using the stamp set by our sponsor, called - Celebrating Diwali. I colored the sweet family with Copics and made a floor and wall by swiping ink pad across. Added some glittery lights with the jewels and here is a Diwali card as we are celebrating it on 14th Nov.
Diwali card, Time out challenges, Diwali Crafts, Handmade Diwali cards,  Craftangles, Copic markers,Quillish,

Here's a lovely Diwali card I made with alcohol inks that you can use for any of your cards, not necessarily Diwali.

  I hope you will stop by at my You tube channel and I would be grateful, if you would help me grow by subscribing to my channel

Follow my blog for latest inspirations
I share more on my Instagram and 

also check out my Facebook page

Thank you for stopping by

Ishani

Comments

  1. amazing colouring and love the gems at the top x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is wonderful, Ishani. I love the images, your coloring and the detail of the gems placed at the top. I learned much more this year about Diwali than I knew before from my crafting friends around the world. Such a wonderful celebration. I hope you enjoyed yours.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish