TO - Christmas with a pet - Catherine Pooler

Hello everyone!

Have you played at the ongoing challenge up at Time Out challenges , where we challenge you to be QUICK!


We are so thankful to our sponsors Catherine Pooler for sponsoring this challenge. The winner of the challenge will get $25 gift coupon to their store.

I have used their stamp Peeking Pets and their coordinating dies Peeking Pets Dies for my card. 
I had our neighbours, who are Christians and their pet lab Princess in mind while I made this card.
Catherine Pooler designs Pet Peeves, Christmas card with a pet, Hero Arts Christmas sentiment stamp set, Mudra craft Christmas stamp,Quillish,

I also have a new and a very cool video with some holiday card ideas. You could use these ideas and use those beautiful cut outs from calendars and old cards for some different look.
I am sure you will love it too.

  I hope you will stop by at my You tube channel and I would be grateful, if you would help me grow by subscribing to my channel.

Thank you for stopping by
Ishani

Comments

  1. It is a funny and so happy card! Love that! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the image peaks out of the window-how fun and love his furry hat, Super background-lovely and subtle and a wonderful tree-no tree for us this year Bubbles will enjoy it too much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an adorable card, Ishani. Love the white "fur" on the santa hat and the festive tree in the background.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish