AAA- Winter Cardinal - Altenew

Hello there!
Clean and simple Christmas card, Altenew Winter cardinal, layered stamping, Quillish

There is a new challenge up at AAA cards , with Made in minutes as our game and an optional twist of Christmas!
                                       
We have the generous STAMPlorations   as our Sponsor and we are very thankful to them.

                                                          
For my card I have used layered stamping technique as I think it is one of the quickest ways to get amazing results, especially when you want cards made in minutes! I used Altenew's Winter cardinal , one of my favourite birds! Never saw it in real life but against white snow these birds look magical to me. I used Red sunset Altenew inks for stamping my Cardinal and sponged some blue ink on the top. The branch and the berries are stamped and I added Aleene's true snow over some of them. 

Clean and simple Christmas card, Altenew Winter cardinal, layered stamping, Quillish

We have Dena as our Guest and she has a beautiful CAS card for us.
Hope you liked my take and will join us at the AAA cards challenge.

Also, I am sharing beautiful Christmas cards, quick and easy

  I hope you will stop by at my You tube channel and I would be grateful, if you would help me grow by subscribing to my channel.

Thank you and happy crafting :)

Ishani


Joining in at

CASE this sketch

Pink gem challenge

Crafter's castle

Uniko studio


(my favorite CAS cards)




Comments

  1. That's a febulous layering samp and you've done brilliantly, I cannot do layered things, you know cos I'm old and blind lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Layering stamps are quick, but tricky to line up as well as you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful card. Clean and simple. I'm so happy that you could enter the Crafter's Castle Challenge.

    DT Monica - HeartcraftPaper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 25 at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty CAS design and how great that it is a quick design to make!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely CAS card with a super cute image. Thanks for joining the Y and Z challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish