CIC - Village Church - Jane's Doodles

Hello hello,

Did you see, we have a new challenge up at Cupcake Inspirations and we have Color challenge - Shades of blue!


For my card I am using Winter Village stamp by Jane's doodles. I used washes of various blue watercolors for the background and used Copics for the church. I diecut a snowy hill and silver heat embossed my sentiment and three die cut stars.

Jane's Doodles Winter Village, Shades of blue card making, Winter village card, Holiday card,,Christmas card,gansai tambi watercolours,Copic markers,Quillish

Hope you will play join us with shades of blue at the ongoing challenge at Cupcake Inspirations.

I have a new video tutorial - where I share some quick Christmas cards
If  you have not checked it yet, can watch it here

Also, I'd love and be thankful if you would  subscribe to my channel

I share more on my Instagram and 

and you can also check out my Facebook page

Thank you for stopping by
Ishani


Joining in at

The paper players

The library challenge

Uniko challenge



Cute card thursday

Simon says stamp wednesday challenge


Comments

  1. What a beautiful watercolour background and a lovely peaceful card. Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classy, stylish and such a gorgeous backdrop to the little scene. Thanks for playing the Uniko challenge with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty card๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’congrats๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this one too! Thanks again for playing at Uniko!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish