TO - Christmas card with Glitter paste and STAMPlorations stencil

Hello everyone,
Time out challenges, Christmas card with stencil, STAMPlorations christmas tree stencil, Cutplorations CHristmas tree stencil, CAS  card, texture or glimmer paste stenciling, Quillish

Have you played at the ongoing
 challenge up at Time Out challenges , where we challenge you to be inspired by the photo inspiration?
We are so thankful to our sponsors Stamplorations  for sponsoring this challenge. The winner of the challenge will get $25.00 gift coupon to their store.

For my card I was inspired by the grey and white and the Christmas tree. I have used our using sponsors Cutploration Christmas Tree stencil and used Craftangles Glimmer paste in Holly green for the tree. Die cut a star from a silver paper and put glossy accents over it. I chose to stamp the sentiment with red color.
Time out challenges, Christmas card with stencil, STAMPlorations christmas tree stencil, Cutplorations CHristmas tree stencil, CAS  card, texture or glimmer paste stenciling, Quillish


We have the very talented  and wonderful guest designer Vicky from Crafting Clare's Paper MomentsVickyDon't forget to stop by at her blog to see the beautiful card she has for the.....challenge and join us with your take!

I also have a quick video to inspire you to use those cute images we see in magazines and cut to use them one day ! I am sure you will love it too, please stop by at my You tube channel!

  I hope you will stop by at my You tube channel and I would be grateful, if you would help me grow by subscribing to my channel


Follow my blog for latest inspirations
I share more on my Instagram and 

also check out my Facebook page

Thank you for stopping by
Ishani

Joining in at 







 

Comments

  1. This is stunning. Works so well with the paste and all that shimmer. I love that little star. And adore the base colour card c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, congrats 💐😊
    Happy day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clean and Simple Glittery stenciled Christmas tree, Ishani. So pleased you joined us at STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge. Love and Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This stencil is one of my favourite and love this cas card. Bet it looks spectacular irl. Thanks for sharing with us at STAMPlorations for our Stencil Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really lovely. Thanks for joining us over at STAMPlorations for our Dec challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely CAS card! Thanks for playing along with us at STAMPlorations stencil challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply stunning! Your beautiful project at STAMPlorations December Stencil Challenge is much appreciated Ishani. Join us again in this month's challenge. Happy New Year and blessings :)
    Hugs and smiles,
    Asmah
    ...STAMPlorations {Stencil Design Team}...
    ...Qinaahana Arts & Crafts {My Personal Blog}...
    ...My Instagram...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish