AAA Cards - 3 Silhouette cards with Video Tutorial

 Hello everyone,

There is a new challenge up at AAA cards , with One layer card as our game and an optional twist of a Silhouettes.

1. For my first card I have used a solid stamp by Visible image - Jazz it up. I used these brushes for ink blending and Squuezed lemonade Distress Oxide.

Visible image Jazz it up stamp card, Silhouette card, One layer CAS card, Silhouette stamping, Quillish

Check out the video for details ;)

Visible image Jazz it up stamp card, Silhouette card, One layer CAS card, Silhouette stamping, Quillish

2. For the second card I have done Acrylic block stamping and made my own Silhouette stamp using Simon says stamp - Never Quit . I have used Distress inks for the bg.
Silhouette card, Simon says stamp fish card, Dolphin Silhouette card,  One layer CAS card, Silhouette stamping, Quillish


Silhouette card, Simon says stamp fish card, Dolphin Silhouette card,  One layer CAS card, Silhouette stamping, Quillish

3. For the last card I created an early morning sky and used STAMPlorations beautiful stencils called Bloom Silhouette and used Distress oxides for the bg.
STAMPlorations Bloom silhouette stencil card, Silhouette card, Morning sky ink blending, Quillish

STAMPlorations Bloom silhouette stencil card, Silhouette card, Morning sky ink blending, Quillish

We have  Monika as our Guest and she has a beautiful CAS card for us.
Hope you liked my take and will join us at the AAA cards challenge.

You can watch my video n HD here or 
Hope you will stop by!

I share more on my Instagram and 

also you can check out my Facebook page

Thank you for stopping by
Ishani


Joining in at

Water cooler challenges


Less is more



Uniko studio

Comments

  1. Wow 3 cards and all are fabulous. I esp love the dolphin with the inkblock stamping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow indeed! Gorgeous set of cards Ishani. Love the sax player in the spotlight and the colours on your sunset are just divine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Delighted to see one of these beauties linked up at Uniko.

      Delete
  3. What a fab collection of silhouettes, colours, rows and cards - cracking job

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowsers, three stunning cards, I love your inking. The last one is great for our in a row challenge, and I love your colour choices for the background. Thanks for playing with us at Less is More.

    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Ishani, your cards are all so gorgeous.😍

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card and great video!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all three cards, but that second one is my favourite (I have a "thing" for rainbows)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely and fun silhouette card! I especially like the eye-catching diagonal element. Have a great week and thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what beautiful cards Ishani - I will come back and watch the video... it's a bit late here :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful set of cards, Ishani. I love your last one for Less Is More In A Row challenge. Wonderful choice of colors, and I love that silhouette against them. Thanks for playing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful video Ishani - I so enjoyed it, and thanks for the tip about using stencils. Loved your humorous quips about organisation, and the way you changed up the colour of the jazz player was great.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Three fab stenciled cards. Love the tropical feel you've achieved with the third.
    Thanks for entering it for the Uniko challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply gorgeous. That last card is spectacular with the "rainbow" color only on the bottom of the card. I love how beautiful the silhouettes are against your background. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Stencil Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  14. All your cards are so beautiful, Ishani. So pleased you joined us at STAMPlorations Stencil with your last card....the gorgeous Sunrise and stenciled wildflowers. Love and Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous colourful silhouette cards. Thanks for sharing at STAMPlorations for our Stencil Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. All three cards are fabulous. Hard to pick my best but in love with the morning sky more :) Your beautiful project at STAMPlorations January Stencil Challenge is much appreciated as always Ishani. Blessings :)
    Hugs and smiles,
    Asmah
    ...STAMPlorations {Stencil Design Team}...
    ...Qinaahana Arts & Crafts {My Personal Blog}...
    ...My Instagram...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful silhouette cards. LOVE the tropical colours you used for your Uniko challenge entry. Thanks so much for joining in on the fun. Crafty Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish