TO - Ladies Day out - Altenew

 Hello everyone,

Altenew Ladies day out, hero arts ombre inks, CAS card, life in the city card, memories card, quillish,

I am here to remind you about the ongoing challenge up at Time Out challenges , where we challenge you this tie with the theme - Life in the City with an Optional twist of Ink blending or sponging.


We are so thankful to our sponsors  Birch Press Designs for sponsoring this challenge. 

I chose a scene from the DAYS GONE BY! LOL for my life in the city :P Brunching or that one coffee at a random Cafetaria after shopping with my girl friends. It seems like history :D 

I chose this old stamp from Altenew called Ladies day out, because it was so me.. my idea of life in the city! I had previously made a CAS card with this stamp and though of how could I change it a bit? So I planned to do ink Ombre stamping with Mint to Green Hero Arts Ombre inks also qualifyng the Ptional twist of Ink blending.
Altenew Ladies day out, hero arts ombre inks, CAS card, life in the city card, memories card, quillish,


We have the very talented -  Joy D' Souza  as our guest this time. Don't forget to stop by at her blog to see the beautiful card she has for the challenge and join us with your take!

I also have a new video showing ideas for Anniversary cards! 


  I hope you will stop by at my You tube channel and I would be grateful, if you would help me grow by subscribing to my channel.


I share more on my Instagram and 

also you can also check out my Facebook page

Thank you for stopping by
Ishani


Joining in at

CASology


Inspired by the color of Debi and Michelle's cards




Comments

  1. I love the ombre look and the bright green base-so fresh and this is so wonderfully CAS-one day we will have coffee together xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and cozy scene you created. Coffee or tea with a friend is the perfect city outing. Love your ombre color scheme as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops and I forgot to say thanks for joining CASology x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - Thanks for sharing it with us at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a beautiful card Ishani - love the image, and you have made it so beautiful with the ombre inking
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet Card. The image is wonderful...reminded me of a cute little cafe in Paris. Thanks so much for joining the very first challenge over at taylormadecards4u - Monica/Owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am late in swinging by to tell you how much I like this card, Ishani. I love the color scheme, and the sentiment is so true. It was wonderful to see you on our zoom on Saturday. Looking forward to next time. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great friendship card! Makes me want to get together for coffee with a friend. Thanks for sharing and joining the Taylormadecards4u challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful friendship card! I love the monochromatic card! Thank you so much for entering our Challenge at TaylorMadeCards4U this week. Good luck!
    Blessings, Jeanie Ellis DT
    TaylorMadeCards4U
    taylormadecards4u.com
    Scrapbookingmamaw MyBlog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish