Alcohol Inks on Acetate and Vellum - Video tutorial

Hello dear friends,

I have few new cards and a video tutorial to share with you today!


I have been wanting to try Alcohol inks on medium other than Yupo paper. Vellum and acetate sheet looked like they would be great for trying, so I had enough reasons to play and see the results.

I am participating in the Turner Syndrome hop - this month and I wanted to join in with this sentiment..
Me and You - can make this world, a better place.

We also have a hop where we are using Acetate or vellum and our favourite colors.

These cards are an amalgamation of all that I wanted to do!

Video Tutorial - Alcohol inks on vellum, alcohol inks on acetate, STAMPlorations Cutplorations dragonfly layering dies, Clean and simple cards, Quillish

For my card I have used the Dragonfly Layering dies and You and me phrase die  by STAMPlorations with Acetate and Vellum paper. You can check the video on my You tube channel.

The pink sentiment has the acetate wings for the dragonflies.

Video Tutorial - Alcohol inks on vellum, alcohol inks on acetate, STAMPlorations Cutplorations dragonfly layering dies, Clean and simple cards, Quillish

Video Tutorial - Alcohol inks on vellum, alcohol inks on acetate, STAMPlorations Cutplorations dragonfly layering dies, Clean and simple cards, Quillish

Video Tutorial - Alcohol inks on vellum, alcohol inks on acetate, STAMPlorations Cutplorations dragonfly layering dies, Clean and simple cards, Quillish

The mint sentiment has the acetate wings for the dragonflies.

Alcohol inks on vellum, alcohol inks on acetate, STAMPlorations Cutplorations dragonfly layering dies, Clean and simple cards, Quillish



Alcohol inks on vellum, alcohol inks on acetate, STAMPlorations Cutplorations dragonfly layering dies, Clean and simple cards, Quillish


Alcohol inks on vellum, alcohol inks on acetate, STAMPlorations Cutplorations dragonfly layering dies, Clean and simple cards, Quillish

Check out my video here

Hope you like it :) Let me know which medium will you try.

Joining in at 

You and Me can create awareness!


STAMPlorations - love vibe challenge - 2nd entry

and 








Also, We have a lovely hop coming up to celebrate Women's day! If you are not following Women BeYOUtifully you blog - Please check it out. And also if you are on Facebook to B follow us - here - Facebook and here on Instagram




Comments

  1. Ishani your dragonfly cards are amazing! I love their wings! You did an awesome job on them and I love your sentiment! Thank you so much for being a part of the "It's A Girl Thing" Turner Syndrome Awareness Blog Hop and Challenge! I love your cards, you are a very talented lady and I am so glad that I got to know you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks so much for helping spread the word about Turner Syndrome. We sure appreciate your support. Stay safe & healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers for the CAS Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ishani, Your dragon flies are beautiful! Great job combining alcohol inks and embossing powder to create your dragon flies. They pop on the textured white backdrop! Thank you for helping to raise the awareness of Turner Syndrome and supporting the TSA Challenge. Stay safe, stay healthy and happy crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing work Ishani, your results are beautiful - I will watch the video in the morning (it's currently 10:30 p.m. and I need my beauty sleep :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me back I loved your video Ishani, and the A.I. on the vellum really appeals to me the most :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great CAS card! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at Happy Little Stampers.
    I wish you a lovely day!
    Maja, DT HLS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish