AAA cards - Floral Fringe - WPlus9

Hello,

Floral fringe W plus 9 stamps, AAA Cards,CAS card,Copic markers,Birthday card,floral card,simon says stamps, Quillish

There is a new challenge up at AAA Cards, with ALONG THE EDGE as our game and an optional twist of Only diecuts.

I have used a die I have been hoarding for some time and using only the second time. It is a pretty floral die by W plus 9 called Floral border die and happy birthday from a Simon says stamp set. I colored the flowers with Copics and used Nuvo drops - Ivory Seashells for the center of the flowers.

Floral fringe W plus 9 stamps, AAA Cards,CAS card,Copic markers,Birthday card,floral card,simon says stamps, Quillish


Hope you liked my take and will join us at the AAA cards challenge.

I also did these paper boxes on St Patrick's day theme - without cool supplies.
You can watch it here or on my You tube channel

Hope you will stop by!

 For more inspirations please - subscribe to my channel

and I share more on my Instagram 

Thank you for stopping by

Ishani

Joining in at

CASology

Longing for spring with a long die








Less is more

Sweet stampers challenge

Happy little Stampers








Word art wednesday


Comments

  1. Oh how beautiful are your colours and the floral border die is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, Ishani. I love the bright spring colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I thought your flowers were watercolored when I first glanced at them, so I was surprised to see you had colored them with Copic markers. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this spring border card Ishani - and I'm so pleased you got to use this beautiful die again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also longing for spring! Thanks for sharing your card on the CASology Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your inked florals are beautiful. The border creates the perfect CAS design! Thanks so much for playing along at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful, love the colors. Thanks for playing with us at CASology :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully done Ishani! Thanks so much for playing with us at the HLS die cut challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Ishani
    Love your card to bits. The colours are really lovely. Tc stay safe Withloads of love

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! Love the delicate floral border. Good to see you in the HLS gallery. Hope you will join us again this month. Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty, Ishani. Loving those cheerful colours with the pop of yellow along the base. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish