Altenew - Fantasy Floral card

Hello !

My garden is blooming with Roses, Calendulas, Mesembryanthemums, Chrysanthemums, Daisies, Petunias, some Poppies and Pansies from the seeds of last year and a beautiful long lasting flower that I don't know name of. I bought many saplings of the same but had no clue what are they called, until I wrote this para and thought why not ask Google baba - so I did the photo search on google and it is called Hoary stock!

Altenew fantasy floral 3 D die card, Congratulations card, Quillish, Die cutting flowers, floral card, Altenew dotted scales debossing cover die

I am playing along at the Altenew's March Inspiration challenge  with this card.


I am using Fantasy floral 3 D die set for my card and I cut 2 colored cardstock, one pale pink another light pink and die cut my flower, I used Picked raspberry Distress oxide for more depth in the centre of the flowers. I die cut leaves and sponge Twisted Citron for my leaves.

Altenew fantasy floral 3 D die card, Congratulations card, Quillish, Die cutting flowers, floral card, Altenew dotted scales debossing cover die

I took a sky blue cardstock and sponged salty oceans, faded jeans Distress oxides to create the blue card panel and het embossed sentiment from the Celebrations stamp set. I used Dotted scales debossing cover die and debossed a white card panel and adhered on a navy cardbase.


Altenew fantasy floral 3 D die card, Congratulations card, Quillish, Die cutting flowers, floral card

I hope you like the card! I also have some cute cards showcasing the Dry embossing technique here
or you can watch here



Hope you will stop by!

For more inspirations please - subscribe to my channel

and I share more on my Instagram 

Thank you for stopping by

Joining in at




 










Comments

  1. I love your card ma'am... the floral fantasy dies are amazing and the color inspiration is mesmerizing. Thank you joining us at the Happy Little Stampers Anything goes with the Dies Challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beauty in our gallery!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at the HLS die cut challenge Ishani!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish