CIC - First day at school - MFT & SSS

Hello there!


 We have a new challenge up at Cupcake Inspirations and we have Colour challenge -
Yellow, brown and black


Our son is going to start his school. Though I had thought schools would start this year, hence I planned this card. But Corona is not ready to leave, I believe! I made a card with two adorable stamps, Simon says stamps - School bus stamp set which was gifted by my dear friend Pooja (I am sure you know her) and MFT stamps Missing you every single day which lately has become my most used stamp set. You can check another card I made with it here.

School bus card, MFT Stamps Missing you every single day, Critter card, Simon says bus stamp, Cute card, Card for first day at school, Quillish

I colored my images with Zig markers The road and side banks and road signs are all hand cut. Hope you liked it and will play join us with your beautiful at the ongoing challenge at Cupcake Inspirations.

I also did these paper boxes on St Patrick's day theme - without cool supplies.
You can watch it here or on my You tube channel


Hope you will stop by!

 For more inspirations please - subscribe to my channel

and I share more on my Instagram 

Thank you for stopping by

Ishani

Comments

  1. Super cute card congrats 👍💐 happy easter 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish