AAA - Design a CAS card - MFT Stamps

 Hello every one,

AAA cards, Clean and simple card, MFT stamps, heart stencil card, card for encouragement, Quillish

There is a new challenge up at AAA cards , with One inch strip as our game and an optional twist of a

small stamps.

 

For my card I have used a heart stencil by Paper Smooches for my bg and the sentiment from the stamp set by MFT's Boss babe .
AAA cards, Clean and simple card, MFT stamps, heart stencil card, card for encouragement, Quillish



I used Spun sugar Distress ink and light hand of picked raspberry. Also, the stamping is done with Memento Nautical blue ink (it looks black in photos) and heat embossed. I loved designing this card and hope you liked it too!

AAA cards, Clean and simple card, MFT stamps, heart stencil card, card for encouragement, Quillish



We have Asa as our Guest and she has a beautiful CAS card for us.
Hope you liked my take and will join us at the AAA cards challenge.

You could check this video where I share some stenciling techniques.


Hope you will stop by!

 

I share more on my Instagram and 

also check out my Facebook page

Thank you for stopping by
Ishani


Joining in at

STAMPlorations

Using the pale pink and Navy blue for sentiment.

STAMPlorations

Happy Little stampers











Comments

  1. Very pretty and great sentiment, love the hearts as a background

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! And I'm wondering why I didn't think to use a stencil - so easy to mask off a one inch strip. Will store that away for another time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous CAS card great sentiment and love the stencilled background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card, Ishani. I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish