AAA - Flying above the clouds - Slimline card Hero Arts

 Hello everyone,

Slim line card, Tall card, AAA Cards, Card for Pilots, Hero arts Airplane die, Hero Arts Cloudy scene dies,

There is a new challenge up at AAA cards , with Two quarters as our game and an optional twist of a Rainbow.


 I chose this sketch with two extreme ends for my 2 quarters

For my card I have used my new goodies Prize from Hero Arts - Cloudy sky scene dies and the super cool Airplane fancy die and chose to do a slimline - a tall card with the MFT rainbow peeping from the clouds!

Slim line card, Tall card, AAA Cards, Card for Pilots, Hero arts Airplane die, Hero Arts Cloudy scene dies, Sketch challenge

I used this lovely sentiment from Neat and Tangled Origami Map stamp set.
Slim line card, Tall card, AAA Cards, Card for Pilots, Hero arts Airplane die, Hero Arts Cloudy scene dies, Sketch challenge

We have Katrina as our Guest and she has a beautiful CAS card for us.
Hope you liked my take and will join us at the AAA cards challenge.

I have a new video tutorial - where I share some ideas to stretch your supplies
If  you have not checked it yet, can watch it here

Hope you will stop by!

I share more on my Instagram and 

Comments

  1. Fabulous take on the challenge and rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful slimline, works so well with the quarters at the opposite ends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great take on this challenge, Ishani! Your slimline card is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card Ishani - love the sentiment - that is such an encouraging one! I enjoyed your video too, and made a card today using one of the techniques - thanks for the reminder that I can use dies to emboss too!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Ishani! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice card. Like the rainbow peeking out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fun! Love the slimline design with the plane going right off the edge. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Ishani. You have created such a beautiful scene. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish