CIC - Good times - Bugaboo Summer Collage

Hello everyone,

Summer theme card, Bugaboo Summer collage, card with squares, Digital stamps, every day cards, Quillish

We have a new challenge up at Cupcake Inspirations and we have Theme challenge -


We have a wonderful sponsor for this challenge: Bugaboo Stamps - Prize: $12 Gift Code to their store 


We are also teaming up with Double Trouble Challenges
You can make your cards to fit both our challenges.


I am using their Summer collage digi for my card. I colored my images with Copics and added some clouds, can you spot them? :D

Summer theme card, Bugaboo Summer collage, MFT tweet friends, MFT Summer card,card with squares, Digital stamps, every day cards, Quillish

I used a sentiment from MFT Tweet friends stamp set and clouds from Paper smooches Kite die.


Summer theme card, Bugaboo Summer collage, MFT tweet friends, MFT Summer card,card with squares, Digital stamps, every day cards, Quillish
Summer theme card, Bugaboo Summer collage, MFT tweet friends, MFT Summer card,card with squares, Digital stamps, every day cards, Quillish
Hope you will play join us with you Summer theme projects at the Cupcake Inspirations.

I have a new video tutorial - where I share some ideas to stretch your supplies
If  you have not checked it yet, can watch it here

If you are new to digital stamps to can check my playlist here,
or watch this



Also, I'd love and be thankful if you would  subscribe to my channel

I share more on my Instagram and 

and you can also check out my Facebook page

Thank you for stopping by
Ishani

Joining in at

STAMPlorations






sunshine and smiles


Comments

  1. What a gorgeous, fun card Ishani - love your use of the image, and how you added the clouds :). A great use of the inspiration image too
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty and bright summery card,t hanks so much for sharing and joining our AG/Mono theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really great creation, some lovely image and a great design. Thank you for joining our 'Monochromatic' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAS and fun Collage and a lot of coloring... so pretty. Hope you join us over at Double Trouble for this challenge and come back for some of our future fun challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so bright, colourful and fun, I love it. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your coloring of this great card!
    Thanks for joining the new and improved challenges at Catch the Bug.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I told you just how much I love this card on Instagram Ishani but it's even more beautiful on my large screen! And oh my, it's making me dream...! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a delightful project! Make me excited for summer!
    Thank you for joining Catch the Bug!
    Hugs from Africa!
    Olga

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colouring in this very tropical looking card Ishani.
    Thanks for linking up at STAMPlorations theme and photo challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish