CIC - Ladybugs and Sunbonnet - Bugaboos stamps

Hello again everyone,

Here's a gentle reminder for the ongoingchallenge up at Cupcake Inspirations and we have Theme challenge -
Ladybug Birthday card for girls,Sunbonnet Bugaboo stamps, Copic coloring, Quillish



We have a wonderful sponsor for this challenge: Bugaboo Stamps - Prize: $12 Gift Code to their store 


We are also teaming up with Double Trouble Challenges
You can make your cards to fit both our challenges.


I am using their Ladybug sunbonnet digi for my card. I colored my images with Copics and added some clouds :D

Ladybug Birthday card for girls,Sunbonnet Bugaboo stamps, Copic coloring, Quillish

I used a sentiment from enjoy it all stamp set by Concord & 9th and clouds from Paper smooches Kite die.

Ladybug Birthday card for girls,Sunbonnet Bugaboo stamps, Copic coloring, Quillish

Hope you will play join us with you Summer theme projects at the Cupcake Inspirations.


I have a new video tutorial - where I share some ideas to stretch your supplies
If  you have not checked it yet, can watch it here

If you are new to digital stamps to can check my playlist here,
or watch this.



Also, I'd love and be thankful if you would  subscribe to my channel

I share more on my Instagram and 

and you can also check out my Facebook page

Thank you for stopping by
Ishani


Joining in at

Double trouble challenge

Dream bubble

Pink gem challenge

Catch the bug blog

sunshine and smiles

without the topping
 















 

Comments

  1. Beautiful work! ... Thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles this week, Nelly dt x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ishani what a sweet card - love the image, so beautifully coloured. The addition of the clouds is perfect.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, Ishani! Thank you for sharing with us at Double Trouble, and also for sharing your video tutorials!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noted that you had already shared with Cupcake Inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and bright!
    Thank you for joining Catch the Bug!
    Hugs from Africa!
    Olga

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great coloring of that sweet image, Ishani! I especially like the cheerful colors you selected. Nice coloring, Pam. Thank you for joining the challenge fun at Double Trouble #81. -- Melanie R. (You have my respect for having served in your country's military. We are a United States Air Force family through and through.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable!! Your coloring is amazing and we're so glad you joined us at Double Trouble! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello.
    Are you looking for an amazing logo design for your business with 50% off I expect You will be impressed with us.Logo Designers

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like your blog!
    It's very helpful for me and I am so happy to see your blog.
    Thank you for sharing it with us.
    If you are looking Law essays help Then Visit our site we are giving you 5O& discount off.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish