Rose card for YOU - Altenew

Hello everyone,
I am glad you stopped by! I have a new card using a technique that I have shared here, for my card inspired by the ongoing Inspiration challenge at Altenew.

Altenew Layered Rose die card, CAS card, Altenew Big bold alphabet dies, alcohol ink card, Floral card, birthday card, quillish

I was not only inspired but the colors but also the focus on the eggs and arrangement in the centre.

I used Layered Rose die set with my alcohol inked paper and die cut the the segmented petals from silver cardstock. I used diluted Pool alcohol ink for the Caps bold alphabet Y and U and my rose for O of the YOU.

Altenew Layered Rose die card, CAS card, Altenew Big bold alphabet dies, alcohol ink card, Floral card, birthday card, quillish


I really loved the variation with inks for the rose and the leaf and the letters are so pretty in light blue.

Altenew Layered Rose die card, CAS card, Altenew Big bold alphabet dies, alcohol ink card, Floral card, birthday card, quillish

If you'd like to see how I made this card you can check this video here or watch it here.


 Joining in at

Comments

  1. WOW - this is stunning Ishani - loving your use of the inks, and then how you used the coloured card - I will come back to watch the video, but your results are amazing
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Ishani! You've inspired me to pull out my dusty alcohol inks. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the HLS die cut challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really beautiful CAS card, Ishani! I love the color combination and that you used the gorgeous rose instead of the letter O! Thank you so much for playing along at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, such a pretty card! Love your use of alcohol inks to create such lovely backgrounds and your rose is just beautiful!! Thank you for playing with us at Happy Little Stampers Die Challenge and hope you come back again soon.
    ~Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join the current Creative Creases Challenge (for Fun Fold cards)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a well thought-our and lovely design!!! Thanks so much for joining the fun over Altenew Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish