TO - Celebrating April - Altenew

Hello Hello..

Birthday card, celebrate card, celebrations stamp set Altnew, TO,Altenew,Repetitive stamping,water colouring,Zig clean colour brush pens,Birthday card,Quillish,

Have you joined us at the ongoing challenge up at Time Out challenges , where we challenge you to be 

"Inspired by Words"


Our fabulous sponsor is Altenew and the prize is a $20.00 gift voucher!


April is a special month for me! We celebrate April - as it is my birthday and our son's too! More reasons to love April for it's weather, beginning of mango season and summer holidays too, here in India. Also, not just the month is kind it really makes people kind towards me and am showered with gifts and cards (wink) and so much love :D So when  planned to make a card, I chose one of my favorite and most used stamp set by our Celebrations for this card.

Birthday card, celebrate card, celebrations stamp set Altnew, TO,Altenew,Repetitive stamping,water colouring,Zig clean colour brush pens,Birthday card,Quillish,

I had been planning since so long to do this kind of stamping and loose water coloring for a card and I am happy I could do it with this card. I 
Birthday card, celebrate card, celebrations stamp set Altnew, TO,Altenew,Repetitive stamping,water colouring,Zig clean colour brush pens,Birthday card,Quillish,

We have the very talented Helen, as our guest this time. Don't forget to stop by at her blog to see the beautiful card she has for the. hallenge and join us with your take!

I have a new video with wonderful ideas of stretching your supplies.

  I hope you will stop by at my You tube channel and I would be grateful, if you would help me grow by subscribing to my channel.


I share more on my Instagram and 

also check out my Facebook page

Thank you for stopping by
Ishani

Joining in at





































 

Comments

  1. What a gorgeous card Ishani - and Happy Birthday in anticipation... I hope you have a wonderful day and are very spoilt.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this style of card with lots of smaller images, Ishani! They are so much fun and so interesting! Your card is lovely! Great selection of images and colours!! Thanks for sharing your creation over at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge!! Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Ishani! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Try it on Tuesday
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, Ishani. Love the bright colors and the placement of all of the images. I have this set and have not inked it up. You have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card,
    Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday,
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great card for celebrating. Love the images and your gorgeous coloring. Thanks SO much for joining us at Word Art Wednesday. May God bless you as you create and share your beautiful art.
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super card, loving the delicious stamps. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish