AAA Cards 7th Birthday Cupcake party - STAMPlorations

Welcome everyone!

 It's AAA's 7th Birthday Party... and on my blog and my YT channel

 I am serving Cupcakes, my little treats 🤭


We are 7 and out of those, I have been joining in since 3rd birthday as a player, where I joined with my quilled card way back in 2017 and won my first International stamp and I am a Design Team member since 5th birthday, so AAA's birthday is very special!

Let me be a good host and get the party started!!

We are so thankful to all our sponsors!! This party would be bland without them :)

Here are ways to Win


Don't be a spoilt sport - Join us for the game - The Emoji Hunt


All the DT love using emojis and we have placed our favourite most used emoji on our personal blogs. We'd love for you to go on an emoji hunt to discover them all. Note down each DT - there are 12 - and their emoji and email your answers to Jane - aaacardchallenge@gmail.com

Let me show you my cupcakes!! For the AAA Cards Birthday card I am using our dear sponsor - STAMPlorations products. I am using Cupcake builder #1 dies and Vignette Celebrate artsy stamp for this card.

Masculine Birthday card, Cupcake card, Stamplorations cupcake builder die, MFT cupcake die, Cupcake cards, cupcake dies, cupcake tags,quillish

To see how I made it check out my video here.

Masculine Birthday card, Cupcake card, Stamplorations cupcake builder die, MFT cupcake die, Cupcake cards, cupcake dies, cupcake tags,quillish

And 2 cute cupcake tags - which one will you choose? or you can even have both! 
Who counts calories on Birthdays??

Masculine Birthday card, Cupcake card, Stamplorations cupcake builder die, MFT cupcake die, Cupcake cards, cupcake dies, cupcake tags,quillish

Masculine Birthday card, Cupcake card, Stamplorations cupcake builder die, MFT cupcake die, Cupcake cards, cupcake dies, cupcake tags,quillish

I also have a quick Video tutorial on how I made my cupcakes!

I would love if you'd stop by at my channel and let me know if you like the tutorial :)

Did you spot my emoji? It was easy, right?

Thank you for stopping by, hope you enjoyed my little cupcakes!

Joining in at 









Comments

  1. Cupcakes are my favourite birthday treat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for joining in with celebrations at AAA Birthday too!

      Delete
  2. I love your cupcake card.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ishani. The cupcake you have made looks very delicious. Enjoy the Birthday happening and have fun with the other DT Members. You have definitely deserved a proper party. Congrats to you all! Regards Tiina, Helsinki, Finland. (Blog: Cards by Tweety, IG: tweety.cardworld).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy..
    very beautiful cards
    Nicole G.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So yummi. Think I'll bake a few for Pentecoast for by the coffee/tea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cupcakes look very yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your yummy cupcakes are a perfect way to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these pretty cupcakes! Adorable cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy! Love all the birthday cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I really like all the cupcakes. The little tags are really adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely cupcakes to celebrate birthday

    ReplyDelete
  12. These cupcakes are adorable! They look soooo yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh what a yummie work! Like it.. and also the cupcake ;-)

    happy Brithday, many thanks for this fun challenge, stay safe and now I'll hop to the next Teamy! :-)

    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner* Easter-Fun Challenge Blog
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely card and the cupcakes look yummi
    hugs ellen

    ReplyDelete
  15. how can you make such amazing cupcakes....they are so pretty I cant eat them :P ;)
    very lovely card :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute cards. Thanks for the game of finding the emojis! Big hugs, Gloria

    https://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I haven't had a cupcake for years Ishani but this is definitely the way I like them - crafted! Those two little feminine cupcakes would make sweet brooches wouldn't they and I'm so impressed at the way you 'manned up' a cupcake!! You sound like a very proud DT member and that is lovely :) Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a cute cupcake! You’re never too old for a cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your yummy cupcakes, Ishani. Fun CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sweet card! Yep - pun intended. And those tags are even sweeter. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think these are the prettiest cupcake cards I've seen! Love both:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. your cupcake tags are so so cute - and love that sentiment on the card!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm always up for cupcakes! Yummy. And your cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yummy cupcakes and love the dies.. Thank You for playing along the Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with the Dies.. DT Dhruvika @the_cardogram XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yummy and CAS. I love it!
    Thank you for the inspiration with your CAS cards ... not just this time but in every challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy Birthday to AAA and you have done a great job over the years sharing inspiration as part of the team. Love your cupcakes :) Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh Ishani, those cupcakes are to die for! Such a sweet card! Thanks so much for celebrating with us at AAA Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish