AAA - Mermaid Birthday card - Studio Katia

 Hello there,

Mermaid card, AAA Cards, upto one third card, CAS card, Clean and simple card, Studio Katia Mermaid for each other, quillish
There is a new challenge up at AAA cards , with Up to third as our game and an optional twist of a Mystical beast.

For my card I have used Studio Katia's Studio Katia's Mermaid for each other stamp for my Mystical Mermaid!
Mermaid card, AAA Cards, upto one third card, CAS card, Clean and simple card, Studio Katia Mermaid for each other, quillish

I colored her with Copics and for the bg I smooshed some Mermaid lagoon DI, added some waves from PS's Water dies and my sentiment from a SSS set stamped with Versafine Onyx black. I mounted my panel on top folding Coconut creme card base and I am very happy with this cute card ;)

Mermaid card, AAA Cards, upto one third card, CAS card, Clean and simple card, Studio Katia Mermaid for each other, quillish

We have Pam Sparks as our Guest and she has a beautiful CAS card for us.
Hope you liked my take and will join us at the AAA cards challenge.

If you are new to Clean and simple cards, you can check out this video.

or my new video with techniques with Alcohol Inks

Hope you will stop by! 

Comments

  1. Mermaids were the prettiest of mystical beasts I'm sure. So is your card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet image and a fab card. Great choice Ishani.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful make, love your background

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card realy will make somebody happy. Have a nice day, Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know some little girls that would adore this card! It's gorgeous, thankyou for playing along at Watercooler Wednesday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully executed! Wonderful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful mermaid!! Love

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a tiny little area but soooo much goodness to find there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a tiny little area but soooo much goodness to find there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a tiny little area but soooo much goodness to find there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous little card, with great choice of colours and brilliantly CAS. Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More.

    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your little Mermaid and her lovely ocean waves. What a wonderful sea creature for our challenge at Less Is More! Thanks so much for playing wtih us!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really sweet card, love how you've co-ordinated the colours in the card with the envelope. Thanks for joining us at the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge this month, good luck with your entry and hope to see you again soon, Claire DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish