Cute bunnies on slim- line card and tag - Crafty Meraki

Hello friends,

               Did you see my first post of the 2nd week of release at Craft Meraki's 1st Anniversary!

This time we have babies and bunnies - check out the Merakiversary release - here

The stamp that I am featuring in today's post is Dont Worry be Hoppy stamp set!


For my first card I used the  Times square slimline para dies  from the 1st week release to cut windows. Did you see wht I did with my cut out squares?? Check this post! I stamped rabbits and sun and clouds from G-Llama- rous birthday stamp set. For behind my windows I blended distress inks for clouds and grass.
Slim line card, Crafty Meraki Dont Worry be Hoppy stamp set, slim line die, cute bunny card, easter slimline card,

Slim line card, Crafty Meraki Dont Worry be Hoppy stamp set, slim line die, cute bunny card, easter slimline card,


My second card is a CAS tag using  Dont Worry be Hoppy stamp set and Hugs slimline tag die . I love how I could do this with the hugs word too, for my baby card.



                                                    
 Check out Crafty Meraki FB Group - here and Crafty Meraki Instagram - here 
where there will be giveaways on the stories as well.

I hope you liked my cards and will check out the new release at Crafty Meraki website.
 You can use the code ISHANI10 for 10% discount!

Also check out this video where you can combine dies for an interactive card.


Thank you for stopping by!

Comments

  1. I saw your tag entry on the Share Handmade Kindness Facebook page, and I just had to go purchase it on the Crafty Meraki website along with a few other items! Thanks for the code to get 10% off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These bunnies are so cute-love the way you are using them-adore their little pink cheeks and the tag..well purple!! Sending crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish