TO - Roller Boarding - Avery Elle

Hello everyone,

If you saw the latest challenge at Time Out challenges, then you know that our dear Admin, Sandie, whom we all love so much has decided to step down from the challenge. And we all will miss her so much as our leader. She is so methodical and a perfect administrator, someone who makes me think, how can anyone be so perfect! Her management skills are beyond amazing. We know how talented a card maker she is, how loving and encouraging she is, but to see her as an admin - was like a new world of - 'learn from her, how well she manages'.  We understand her reasons to step down and we all wish her the best of health and a great time with her sweet family <3

Card for Teens, Roller boarder card, Avery Elle roller board card, Avery Elle Stoked stamp set, Card for boys, Time out challenges, Quillish

Coming on to the challenge, you are being inspired to MOVE, it could be anything from moving a house to riding a bike!

Our fabulous sponsor it TopFlight Stamps - be sure to check out their site for lots and lots of fabulous stamps and they are offering a $25 gift voucher to the winner of this challenge!



I have used this fun stamp (sadly retired) by Avery Elle - Stoked. I have been wanting to get some Birthday cards for boys and this challenge was perfect to put some cool teen on the card!

Card for Teens, Roller boarder card, Avery Elle roller board card, Avery Elle Stoked stamp set, Card for boys, Time out challenges, Quillish

I stamped and colored my roller boarder and for the look of the bowl I cut the MFT snow drift die in a way that it looked like a side of a Skate bowl! I used Old lace cardstock and swiped my antique linen mini ink, across it. A starry embossed back ground and my cool Roller boarder is ready to have an Awesome birthday!

Card for Teens, Roller boarder card, Avery Elle roller board card, Avery Elle Stoked stamp set, Card for boys, Time out challenges, Quillish

We have the very talented Milla, as our guest this time. Don't forget to stop by at her blog to see the beautiful and a very apt card  for the move challenge and join us with your take!

I also have a new and a great use of pattern paper for some easy cards on my You tube channel. 
I am sure you will love it too, please stop by !

  I hope you will stop by at my You tube channel 

I share more on my Instagram and 

also check out my Facebook page

Thank you for stopping by
Ishani

Happy little stampers
 

Comments

  1. What lovely words-make me so tearful, you are beyond kind. I have learnt so much from you too and wow have I seen your card making grow in talent with every card, you are an inspiration. And this card is not different. There is texture here, dimension, super colouring and wow to the swirl grounding the whole card...love his little tongue!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Ishani, that is one great card, the embossed stars are a great background, as is the skate bowl effect - I too have that set and sadly have not used it near enough - thank you for inspiring me to use it again
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great Ishani. That little dude is so adorable - love the little detail of his tongue. Love the way you did the bowl, and the stars are the prefect background. I love your tribute to Sandie too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CAS card! The image of the skater is very CAS and works well with the other elements you used on this card. Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at Happy Little Stampers.
    I wish you a lovely day!
    Maja, DT HLS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish