AAA - Bunny Dad and son - MFT

 Hello every one,


There is a new challenge up at AAA cards , with a Sketch as our game and an optional twist of a Critters


For my card I have used a Cute Bunny pair, from the  MFT stamp's Perfect couple stamp set, supposed to be lovers but I made it for Father's day :)


We have Cornelia as our Guest and she has a beautiful CAS card for us with her signature style .
Hope you liked my take and will join us at the AAA cards challenge.

Also, I have some CAS shaker cards on my You tube channel, I am sure you will love them.






Hope you will stop by!

Comments

  1. What a fabulous card!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet card, Ishani, and I love the way you have flipped the sketch. Any father would love to receive this!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just come back and watched the video - so inspiring. Thanks for recording and sharing it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!!! This is so PRECIOUS!!! I love that stamp!! I also like that you flipped the sketch and used it on an A2 card rather than a square. GREAT design.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish