AAA - Monster card - MFT

NO!! DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR!

MFT Monster love stamps, Kids card, Pencil coloring, Monster card, quillish, CAS card with black cardbase

There is a new challenge up at AAA cards , with ONE CORNER as our game and an optional twist of a Childhood memories.

For my card I have used MFT's Monster love stamp for my childhood memories :D

I stamped my monster in lightest green and purple and used Polychromos for some shading. Now I hope you can see them at my  door, entering. If you can't, please be kind and say .. you did think that was a door 😉 I made the door with a white card stock and the shadow entering the room was the scrap left from toned gray paper that I used for coloring the monsters. 
MFT Monster love stamps, Kids card, Pencil coloring, Monster card, quillish, CAS card with black cardbase

We have the CAS queen and also my fan girl moment.. yay.. for Marieke as our Guest and
 she has an amazingly beautiful CAS card for us that also takes me back to my childhood.

Hope you liked my take and will join us at the AAA cards challenge.

More ideas for kids cards? Check out this video



Thank you for stopping by and your support

Ishani






Comments

  1. Fabulous, it really looks like the door is open in a dark bedroom, def a scary moment for kids, great card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a clever idea Ishani, looks exactly as you wanted! Can't imagine you were ever a monster child though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! The way you made it look like they are coming 8nto a dark room with the dark cardstock and your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! This is fabulous, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card Ishani - love the 'open door' effect, and the great sentiment... My DGD could have used this card this afternoon...
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job. Saw the door right way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish