CIC - Father's day card - Penny black stamps

 Hello friends,

Father's day card, Suit card, Penny black lost without you stamp set, Stamplorations art egde dies, Notebook page die, cards for men, quillish
Have you played at the challenge at Cupcake Inspirations and where we have a Theme challenge - Father's day or for someone special masculine.

I have a father's day card with Penny black's - lost without you stamp set for the stamping and used STAMPloration's - Art edges dies for the note book page look and scored the paper. Masculine cards are not easy for me but the colours that I saw at STAMPlorations blog made it more challenging (I used cream paper to play along at the CAS challenge). This is a very different card than I would usually do, but with the elements I wanted to use, I am glad that it looks ok.


Hope you will play join us with your masculine cards.
 
If you haven't checked my latest video then you can watch it here.
Also you can check my Instagram account, where I share more of my crafts.


Thank you for stopping by

Ishani

Joining in at

STAMPlorations - CAS challenge

Comments

  1. What a stunning masculine card Ishani - love the colour you chose, and the way you accented the jacket image with the signpost sentiments is fabulous.
    I pray you are safe from Covid, and that it has not affected your family
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the colors -- fun card. Thanks for joining in at STAMP CAS Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish