CIC - High flying adventure with Dad - MFT

Hello everyone!

We have a new challenge up at Cupcake Inspirations and we have Color challenge - Blue, Red and white

 

I must admit that it was a color combination I really had to think hard for! But once I realised I could do Clouds and sky.. I didn't stop :D I made a Father's Day card with the cute High flying adventure stamp set by MFT and after I colored my plane with Copic markers, I fussy cut it and made a scene with clouds behind a die cut circle. 


I hope you like my card and will play along at the ongoing challenge.

If you are looking for some last minute ideas for Father's Day, please check this tutorial for some cool and simple cards.




If you are on Instagram you can check my cards here 

Thank you for stopping by

Ishani

Joining in at

The male room challenge










Comments

  1. Oh Ishani this is amazing - your colouring is perfect, and I love the wee scene you have created. The subtle dimension with the clouds adds just so much to this masterpiece
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing at The Male Room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic masculine card. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room challenge, Goga

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card you made :-))
    Thanks for playing with us at The Male Room this time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this - the cloud dies are really effective.

    Thanks for joining us at The Male Room Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish