Stair Step card - G-llama-rous birthday Craft Meraki

 Hello there,

Today I am on Crafty Meraki blog and I have a very cute interactive Stair stepper card with the adorable Llamas from the G-llama-rous birthday stamp set . I am sharing images here,  if you'd like to know how I made it,  hop on here to read about it. 


I sponged Broken China distress ink  on the white cardbase, that will be the wall after the stairs and my sky. I am not sure if its called a wall but surely looks like it. I adhered my sun and clouds on my sky and adhered my sand dunes on the stairs. Then adhered my Llamas on each stair and some cactii sprouting around and a little shadow around. 


I remember stair cards from the days I started cardmaking. I always wanted to try but may be I was waiting for the right stamp set. These Llamas make it look a]like you are in Atacama desert ad looking at them in their playful decoration enjoying the sun in the dry cold land.

I hope you liked this idea and would try using these adorable Llamas in a similar way!

Stamps and dies used-  


 If you'd like to buy this stamp or anyother, you can use the code ISHANI10 at Crafty Meraki website for a 10% discount!

Check out these cute cards and an amazing technique on my You tube channel



Joining in at


Comments