Teal roses - Crafty Meraki

Hello there!

CAS Rose card, Teal color card, Crafty Meraki Rose garden layering stamp, Quillish

I have a CAS Rose card today, using  Crafty Meraki Rose garden layering stamp and  sentiment from 
You inspire me stamp set. I stamped my flowers with Altenew's Seashore mini dye inks and some random greys I had in my stash :P The layers of this stamp are very easy to put together and give absolutely stunning results. 


I also made CAS Rose Birthday card and a lovely tag earlier, if you haven't seen them, you can check here.

CAS Rose card, Teal color card, Crafty Meraki Rose garden layering stamp, Quillish

I hope you like this clean and simple card! If you'd like to buy this stamp or anyother, you can use the code ISHANI10 at Crafty Meraki website for a 10% discount!
 

Also, for more inspiration,you can check out this Clean and simple Floral card.

Joining in at



Flowers





Comments

  1. Those layering stamps are indeed stunning, as are your colours. Thanks for joining us at CAS on Friday. Cheers, Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another exquisite card Ishani - love this rose, there is so much depth in it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layered blooms, Ishani! And gorgeous colours with your turquoise and gray. Thanks for joining us at The Flower Challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Love the teal flowers! Thanks for joining the fun at STAMPloration Theme & Photo Prompt challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish