TO - Happiness is you - Jane's Doodles

 Hello dear friends,

Have you played at the ongoing challenge up at Time Out challenges , it's our home sweet home series where we challenge you to be inspired by the photo.

 
 We are so thankful to our sponsors Uniko for sponsoring this challenge. The winner of the challenge will get their choice of an in stock stamp.

I was inspired by the colorful stripes on the wall that reminded me of our rug! It is Chevron but I thought even striped rug would look great in my minimalistic home, to add some color.
                                                                  

I hand drew my rug with copics on a quadrilateral cut paper. The sofas are from the Jane's doodles store from their series Cozy up ;)
             
I hope you will join us at the challenge. 

If you are looking for some CAS card ideas, check this video out.

We are celebrating 1st year Anniversary of Crafty Meraki ,
you can see my cards with their latest release here and new release at Crafty Meraki website.
 If you are planning to buy their lovely products, you can use the code ISHANI10 for 10% discount!

Thank you for stopping by

Comments

  1. This is so vibrant and I would love to live in a house with such wonderful and cheerful colours! Super to add the blue rug, nice and cozy x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish