AAA - Christmas in July - YNS

Hello dear CAS addicts,

hristmas in July, Your Next stamp Merry Christmas Chickie, Pop up CAS card, Quillish

It's July and we have a new challenge up at AAA cards , with a Twinchie   (A Twinchie can be a square or circle up to 2") as our game and an optional twist of a Christmas in July.


For my card I have used a chickie from Your Next stamp's Merry Christmas Chickie and I made a pop up window card with a die cut circle with the cute chick on a green notecard.
hristmas in July, Your Next stamp Merry Christmas Chickie, Pop up CAS card, Quillish

because of the limitation of two inch, I would not have accommodated  my sentiment that's why I had this idea for the pop up card.

hristmas in July, Your Next stamp Merry Christmas Chickie, Pop up CAS card, Quillish

We have Deepti Agarwal as our Guest and she has a beautiful CAS card for us.
Hope you liked my take and will join us at the AAA cards challenge.

Also, check out this video tutorial with some CAS shaker cards

Hope you will stop by!

Happy Crafting

Comments

  1. OH I had no Idea it was a window card, so clever. in the traditional red and green, with a cute chickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me fooled too Ishani, I didn't spot it was a pop up either. Love the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable make

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant use of the stamp and the challenge overall Ishani - this is supr cute and beautifully made
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Ishani and perfect for our challenge over at Less is More! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply stunning! great design beautifully created. Thanks for joining in with the challenge at Less is More,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish