CIC - Cosmos love - Altenew

 Hello friends, 

CARD 1

Altenew Cosmos - craft a flower dies, Altenew floral lace die, Floral CAS card, floral card, Blue yellow and green card, Quillish

Have you played at the new challenge up at Cupcake Inspirations  where we have COLOUR challenge Blue, Lime, and Yellow


**We have a fabulous sponsor for this challenge**

They are giving the lucky winner a prize of 2 Digital Stamps of the winners choice!

I have a card using Craft-a-flower Cosmos layering dies and Altenew floral lace die for this card. 

Altenew Cosmos - craft a flower dies, Altenew floral lace die, Floral CAS card, floral card, Blue yellow and green card, Quillish

I love wearing florals and lace and pearls ( not together) .. so I absolutely loved this combination of all of them together on a card! I definitely do not belong to this era :D

Altenew Cosmos - craft a flower dies, Altenew floral lace die, Floral CAS card, floral card, Blue yellow and green card, Quillish

Hope you liked my card and will play join us  at Cupcake Inspirations.

CARD 2

Altenew Cosmos - craft a flower dies, Altenew floral lace die, Floral CAS card, floral card, Blue yellow and green card, Quillish

Now that my Cosmos were out I wanted to use the colors of the Altenew Challenge with my new supplies. 

I used Cherry blossom and shade pf purple mini inks for blending on paper and die cut them. I used Cracked Pistachio for the leaves and some random yellow cardstock from my treasure of scraps. I die cut the Burlap texture die with white cardstock and added in the background and over it I adhered my die cut flowers.

Altenew Craft a flower Cosmos dies, Altenew burlap die, Altenew floral card

A simple birthday sentiment and tadaa! I love the color combination. Hope you like my card too.

I have a new video tutorial - where I share some beautiful color blocked cards
If  you have not checked it yet, can watch it here


Also, I'd love and be thankful if you would  subscribe to my channel :)

These dies are available at Crafty Meraki website and you can use the code ISHANI10 at at the website for a 10% discount!

Joining in at


Comments

  1. Love this Ishani - the white lace die cut on the background is absolutely stunning - love it! It adds just so much to the card, and your flower is such a glorious blue too.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty!! I LOVE the first card with the white lace and the blue flower that POPS right off the card. The second is so pretty with the flowers clustering together. I have this die and have yet to use it. Might have to drag it out!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish