CIC - Cutiesaurus - MFT

Hello friends, 

Mft stamps Cutiesaurus, Dinosaur card, MFT, CIC,Copic markers,love you card,Anniversary card,Quillish,

We have a new challenge up at Cupcake Inspirations and we have COLOUR challenge Blue,

 Lime, and Yellow



**We have a fabulous sponsor for this challenge**

They are giving the lucky winner a prize of 2 Digital Stamps of the winners choice!

I have a card using MFT Cutiesaurus stamp set and had my Dinos in Yellow and Blue.

Mft stamps Cutiesaurus, Dinosaur card, MFT, CIC,Copic markers,love you card,Anniversary card,Quillish,

I loved this sentiment to go with  these Dinos.
Mft stamps Cutiesaurus, Dinosaur card, MFT, CIC,Copic markers,love you card,Anniversary card,Quillish,

Hope you will play join us  at Cupcake Inspirations.

I have a new video tutorial - where I share some beautiful shaker cards
If  you have not checked it yet, can watch it here

Also, I'd love and be thankful if you would  subscribe to my channel :)

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous Ishani - love your wee cuta-saurus's (or should that be Cuta-sauruii?) So neatly coloured, and I love that sentiment too.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card, dinos are awesome coloring is great, very nice card, have a great day, cheers, Leanne :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish