CIC - Faux dry embossing - Bird card

  Hello friends,

Faux Dry embossing, Bird card, Craftreat Bird stencil, MFT dienamics Grande Greetery, Quillish,  dry embossing look

Have you played at Cupcake Inspirations - we have Theme challenge - Oh Birdie!

I am loving  all the embossing folders by various companies and thought why not do something like that. So I used MFT's Grande Greenery outline dies and die cut them in same color and adhered for a dry embossed. The stencil by The craft shop, Craftreat called - layered stencil bird and nest for my bird and nest, that has been with me for almost a year now!

Faux Dry embossing, Bird card, Craftreat Bird stencil, MFT dienamics Grande Greetery, Quillish,  dry embossing look

The sentiment is from a Kaisercraft senrtiment set.

Faux Dry embossing, Bird card, Craftreat Bird stencil, MFT dienamics Grande Greetery, Quillish,  dry embossing look

Hope you will play join us with your birdies at the ongoing challenge at Cupcake Inspirations.

I have a new video tutorial - where I share some fun shaker cards
If  you have not checked it yet, can watch it here.

I'd love and be thankful if you would  subscribe to my channel

Comments

  1. Awesome card, I like the faux embossing, looks great! Have a great day! L :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautifully colorful creation! I love the painted appearance, and the pretty scene! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card!! I LOVE that nest you created. Your faux embossing ROCKS!!

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is very clever faux embossing Ishani - and a gorgeous card with that colourful bird on the nest. Fabulous work
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish