Crafty Meraki - Slimline floral card

Hello dear friends,

I love to combine various stamp sets to add interest to my card and its just another way to use your supplies in a different way.


I have been wanting to color Crafty Meraki's You inspire me stamp set since some time and even though they look like Cherry blossoms, I thought I'll be a little experimentative. I stamped and re stamper the flowers in a way to fill in most of my upper edge of the card. For my little experiment, I colored my flowers with CrafTangles Mystical waters and Moody mauve for flowers and Evergreen and Moss green for the leaves. Then I added birds are from the Valentine stamp set.


I cut a light blue frame from Crafty Meraki's Frame worthy slimline die and mounted it on my watercolored scene with foam tape.


I am really happy with how this card turned out! Hope you like it too. 



If you'd like to buy thes stamps or any other, you can use the code ISHANI10 at Crafty Meraki website for a 10% discount!

Check out these cute cards and an amazing shaker cards on my You tube channel



 

Comments

  1. Ishani your experiment has turned into an exquisite card - I love your colours and those wee birds are the perfect foil to the flowers
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish