Elegant Rose card - Crafty Meraki

Hello dear friends!

I have an elegant card using the gorgeous layering stamps Rose garden stamp set by Crafty Meraki and an elegant lace die by Altenew, available at the Crafty Meraki Store.


I have used Crafty Meraki - Rose garden stamp set for my card. I used various Red and Green Inks for layering my flower and leaves.

I cut a black cardstock from Altenew Floral lace die and adhered on a white cardstock. I chose the sentiment from the Crafty Meraki's Elegance stamp stamped with Versafine ink. foam mounted my flower and added some half pearls.


Check out the other beautiful supplies at the Crafty Meraki store to pair these beautiful layering roses with. These dies are available at Crafty Meraki website and you can use the code ISHANI10  at the website for a 10% discount!

Check out my Christmas in July ideas for some easy crafts!



Happy crafting :)

 

Comments

  1. A beautiful card Ishani - love that lace die, and to cut it in black and layering it behind the rose is so effective.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish