Floating Balloon girl - Crafty Meraki

Hello dear friends!

I am here to take you up to the clouds with a birthday card using Birthday slimline tag die  and  Valentine stamp set.

Floating balloon card, Crafty meraki Valentine stamp and Birthday tag die,Crafty Meraki,die cutting,stenciling,Copic markers,Birthday card, Quillish

I created a stenciled my background with a cloud stencil and die cut Birthday from that panel. I lay a light blue cardstock on the back of my negative panel and adhered it. I foam mounted the clouded Birthday die cut over that light blue panel.  

Floating balloon card, Crafty meraki Valentine stamp and Birthday tag die,Crafty Meraki,die cutting,stenciling,Copic markers,Birthday card, Quillish

I stamped and fussy cut my girl and the bird from the stamp set - Valentine and colored with Copics. 
The word sending is cut from Hugs slimline tag die's words and wishes is from the Birthday slimline tag die . I used transparent tape to adhere the sending and wishes on top and bottom of my Birthday sentiment and foam mounted my sweet girl and the bird.

Floating balloon card, Crafty meraki Valentine stamp and Birthday tag die,Crafty Meraki,die cutting,stenciling,Copic markers,Birthday card, Quillish

The  Birthday slimline tag die is one of my favourite dies for making birthday cards now. I love the way the Valentine girl and boy can be used for Birthday cards as well. I hope you liked the way I combined the stamps and dies too. If you would like to see more, you could follow me on Instagram at quill_ish where I share more ideas with Crafty Meraki products.

If you'd like to buy this stamp or any other, you can use the code ISHANI10 at Crafty Meraki website for a 10% discount!

 I have a new video tutorial - where I share some fun shaker cards
If  you have not checked it yet, can watch it here.



Comments

  1. Oh what a gorgeous birthday card Ishani - love how you have used the slimline die on a standard card size, Beautifully coloured and composed
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish