TO - For my friend - CAS- ual fridays

Hello everyone,
Penny black - good neighbours, CAS-ual Fridays stamps - Lovely greetings, Good neighbour card, Card for a friend, Always here for you card, Zig watercoloring, loose watercoloring, Quillish

We have a new challenge up at  Time Out challenges , and we challenge you to be Inspired by words,


This challenge is about being "Inspired by Words"
You may use any of the words in this wonderful quote.

We are thankful to our sponsors CAS-ual Fridays . The winner will receive a $25 gift voucher!



When I was looking through my stash, I thought this stamp set by Penny Black - Good neighbours, conveys the essence of the Quote of Leo Buscalia and pairing it with the sentiment from stamp set Lovely Sentiments (now retired) by our Sponsor - CAS-ual Fridays will be perfect with this image of two birds in the garden!

Penny black - good neighbours, CAS-ual Fridays stamps - Lovely greetings, Good neighbour card, Card for a friend, Always here for you card, Zig watercoloring, loose watercoloring, Quillish

I stamped with a waterproof ink and loosely watercolored with Zig markers, this super cute scene

Penny black - good neighbours, CAS-ual Fridays stamps - Lovely greetings, Good neighbour card, Card for a friend, Always here for you card, Zig watercoloring, loose watercoloring, Quillish

We have the very talented Jen Wills of JENerally Speaking  as our guest this time. Don't forget to stop by at her blog to see the beautiful card she has for our challenge and join us with your take!

 I have Christmas crafts for my Christmas in July challenge as a guest at Waffle Flower crafts.

I would love you to check my Instagram account, where I share more !






 

Comments

  1. This looks great Ishani! I love the pastel color palette and the yellow base makes the overall look just so happy and bright! Beautiful card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card - love your cheerful colours and the sweet scene you have created - it fits the theme beautifully Ishani
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely scene you have created and I like how fresh the colours are. I also like how the flow of the card seems to hug the image-not sure if you did like this but this is how it looks and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bright and cheery card, Ishani! Your watercoloring is gorgeous and the yellow background just makes it all pop. Thanks for having me as GD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, Ishani. What a beautiful garden you have created - love the colors. The sentiment is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish