TO - Lion card - MFT stamps

Hello dear crafters,

Welcome to the latest  Time Out challenges , where we challenge you to be inspired by movies with the optional twist is to use glitz or glitter. We are so thankful to our sponsors Poppy stamps for sponsoring this challenge. The winner of the challenge will get $20 gift voucher to their store.

 

I am not a big Movie buff but I watched some during the lockdown and loved the Movie - Lion. Also, though an oldie but I recently got this cool stamp by MFT - Wild about you and thought to play with it. Now that I knew which stamp, I planned to play at the MFT Sketch challenge. The stamp is so cute, quite cartoonish and I thought to make a playful bg, so I controlled ink smooshed, like I did in this video and did some loose watercoloring. The movie showed quite extremes but I loved the name of the movie and the boy Saroo, the way bound everything together. 

Lion card, Wild jungle card, MFT wild about you stamp set, CAS card, ink smooshing, watercolors

We have the very talented Nancy Elrick, as our guest this time. Don't forget to stop by at her blog to see the beautiful card she has for the challenge and join us with your take!

I also have a new and a very cool video where I share 4 kinds of shaker cards
Hope you like my card and the video too. 


Comments

  1. Very lovely card - thanks for dropping it off at WAW - enjoy your day - Gail DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful 😍
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I do love that background, so full of movement and lovely vibrant colours. What a sweet Lion and coloured to perfection as always! And how true is that statement!! Hugs my crafty friend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!! I love your blended background and that lion is so fun. I have such a hard time thinking out of the box but you have my mind turning for the Movie challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous background Ishani, and a sweet card. Like you I am not a movie buff... I can't even be bothered with TV now.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Popping back to say thank you for sharing this sweetie with us at Word Art Wednesday. :)
      Blessings
      Maxine WAW DT

      Delete
  6. This is so adorable, Ishani. I love that little lion standing on that fabulous background. The sentiment is absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes I agree Lion is a great movie! Your card is beautifully coloured! Thanks so much for joining us at HLS Watercolour Challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable project! Super cute! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Judy Crafty Gals Corner DT
    Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awe.. thats something to keep in mind, lovely sentiment and beautiful design..
    Thank you so much for joining us at Happy little stampers Water colour challenge.. Hope to see you again, stay safe and stay crafty
    DT Swapna

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely cute card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Happy Little Stampers - Watercolour Challenge - Anything Goes. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish