Adorable adventure and Spectacular shaker - MFT

 Hello everyone!

This year I am going to try attempt to complete MFT's camp create! Let's go to the camping trip.. with  MFT stamp's BB Adorable adventure. and the cool dies by Crafty Meraki - Times square slimline para dies.

MFT stamps Adorable adventures, MFT stamps shaker cards, copic coloring, quillish,

I stamped the images of MFT stamp's BB Adorable adventure with Memento ink and coloured with Copics. I adhered an acetate sheet behind my cut out windows, made wells for putting my shaker elements with foam tape and added shaker elements. I put it over a background that I created with blending ink and adhered my mountains, bushes and trees. I stamped my sentiment on the front panel and adhered my cute boy girl and other elements.

MFT stamps Adorable adventures, MFT stamps shaker cards, copic coloring, quillish,

These stamps and dies are available at Crafty Meraki website and you can use the code ISHANI10  at the website for a 10% discount!
MFT stamps Adorable adventures, MFT stamps shaker cards, copic coloring, quillish,

 I hope you liked the way I combined the stamps and dies. If you would like to see more, you could follow me on Instagram at quill_ish and check out my technique rich videos on my You tube channel.


Happy crafting :)


Also joining in at

 

Comments

  1. Really cute birthday card, love the layout and the scenes of nature you've fit into the square cut out frames.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is amazing Ishani - love it!!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card, love how you put it all together.
    Thank you for joining The Male Room blog.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well :-)
    Majda DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an adorable and wonderful card, love the design and images, great details. Thank you so much for joining us in our Our 8th Birthday challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish