Altenew Ultimate Challenge Blog hop

Hello dear friend,

Have you hopped at the Altenew's Ultimate Challenge Blog hop ? Where our beloved AAA Cards is also a part of this hop <3



To celebrate this fantastic blog hop, Altenew is giving away $25 gift certificates to TEN lucky winners. Winners will be chosen at random from the comments left on any of the blogs listed on the AAA Cards blog and will be announced on the Altenew blog on September 5th, 2021.

For my card I used Inked flora stamp set and stamped the flower with two light inks, Pink Diamond and Pinkalicious inks from the Cherry blossom inks. With lighter ink out side and darker inside and at prominent folds.


I stamped the flower in grey ink on a grey cardbase for a continuity of the design.

I hope you like this card :)
 You can check my Tutorial on one stamp many cards here -




Comments