Birthday Buds - Wonderful Watercolors - MFT

Hello everyone,

Here's a cute card to submit for my Second day's assignment at Camp create - Watercolor wonders.                                           
                                           MFT Birthday buds, Watercolor scene card, Critter card, birthday card, Quillish, watercoloring one layer card,

I used Birthday buds and the Scene builder  and tried to create a scene and cut out the scene from the diagonal stitched rectangles, outer most die. The sentiment is from an old retired set called Royal friend.

MFT Birthday buds, Watercolor scene card, Critter card, birthday card, Quillish, watercoloring one layer card,

I hope you like my attempt.


Also you can checkout these fun ideas that I shared on my YT channel.



 

Comments

  1. Wow what a gorgeous scene Ishani, and so beautifully watercoloured. I hope you are proud of this, it's so well done
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish