CIC - Breezey Bouquet - Altenew

 Hello friends, 

Altenew breezy bouquet stamp, floral card, Red rose card, Red, brown and blue card, Quillish

We have new challenge up at Cupcake Inspirations  where we have COLOUR challenge 

For my card I used Altenew's Breezy bouquet stamp set and colored it with the colors of the challenge.
This color palette was actually very tricky one for me.

Altenew breezy bouquet stamp, floral card, Red rose card, Red, brown and blue card, Quillish

Hope you liked my card and will play join us  at Cupcake Inspirations.

I also have a new video tutorial - where I share some fun Christmas crafts
If  you have not checked it yet, you can watch it here.


Joining in at


Comments

  1. Your card is beautiful! Gorgeous colouring of this pretty bouquet. Love the deckle edge of your main panel. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card! It is very elegant and beautifully coloured! Thanks so much for joining us at HLS Water-colour Challenge:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish